The general management of postgraduate and scientific researches in Aswan University is responsible for matters of postgraduates (Diploma- Master –PHD) and following awards that grants inside and outside university.
It concerned with the following:
- Supervising on scientific publication affairs in the university and implementing the policy in this direction.
- Supervising on university libraries affairs and suggesting plans to support it with books and references.
- Suggesting organizing conferences and scientific seminars.
- supervising on scientific and cultural relations affairs.
- Supervising on postgraduates affairs.
- forming jury committees on the presented thesis to obtain Master and PHD degrees.
- Studying faculties' reports and recommendation of its scientific conferences for postgraduate and scientific researches before presenting it to postgraduate council.
- Suggesting what is suitable for providing devices for postgraduate and to achieve collaboration between faculties in this field.