In students' union elections, candidates are registering in students' elections in each faculty. The candidates should be from the distinct students in students' activities.
Students' activities committees:
- Cultural activity
- Sports activity
- Artistic activity
- Technological and scientific activity.
- Students' union and families' activity.
- Public service activity.
- Trips and social activity.
- 14 students are determined from winners in union elections of each faculty (head+ head assistant) in each committee.
- (head+ head assistant) of each faculty are determined and the number of students' union in the whole university 12 students.